The system comprises of a chemical resistant membrane, a layer of chemical resistant
bed stick on by acid resistant tiles and joint with chemical resistant grout and mortar.
There are various types of mortars, grouts and beds selected for suitable chemical and
temperature resistant. They are epoxies, furans, phenolics, polyesters, vinyl esters,
silicates and sulfurs, etc.
Chemical resistant expansion joint material is carefully place at areas to compensate
movement of expansion and contraction.
The magnificent layout using sound engineering techniques and quality installation
methods of staggered tiles with pre-formed skirting cove and nosing creates a
distinctive and unique appearance.
(*Hover to Enlarge)
They are used in tanks, sumps, pits, trenches and containment in food processing
plants, pharmaceuticals and petrol chemical plants.
Properties of Acid Resistant Tiles:
• It is acid resistant
• It is impermeable to water
• It has high mechanical strength
• It is easy sterilized and cleaned
• It fulfills accident prevention regulations (skid resistant)
• It is resistant to high temperature acids
• It is thermal shock resistant